- This event has passed.
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
You are invited to join us at Highland Elementary School as we celebrate the greatest day in human history!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We’ll kick off the gathering with a couple of songs and a welcome from the pastor. Then after we set aside a few minutes for prayer, we’ll dismiss the children to their classes and you’ll hear a 30-35 minute sermon before we close with one last song.
- We’ll all be together for the music and prayer time, but right before the message the pastor will dismiss kids ages 8 and under to Children’s Ministry (We call it KidCity), as well as a nursery for kids who haven’t had their 3rd birthday.
- As for what to wear, most people who attend River City come in regular, everyday clothes. If you feel more inclined to dress up, go for it. No one will judge you for what you wear.
- Most people aren’t wearing masks for COVID, but if you’d like to, please do. No one will give you a hard time.
- And last, if you have a Bible to bring, it’d be great if you brought it. If you don’t have one or you accidentally forget to bring it, we’ll have extra Bibles available for adults and kids.